Pre-Arrival, Anguilla - For entry permission:
- All visitors 18 years and older (including pregnant women) must be fully vaccinated to enter Anguilla. Fully vaccinated means the visitor received the last dose of a two-dose vaccine or the one-dose vaccine 14 days before arrival on Anguilla.
- Unvaccinated children under the age of 18 years old are only permitted to enter Anguilla, if accompanied by fully vaccinated travelers.
- All fully vaccinated travelers will no longer be required to apply for entry but must present evidence of full vaccination with an approved vaccine and a negative COVID-19 test (see acceptable tests).
- Your test and proof of vaccination must be presented to the aircraft, ship, agent or fixed based operator and again on arrival at the port of entry in Anguilla.
- To apply if required, please visit www.ivisit.gov.ai